ROTTEN HEAD FESTIVAL
Terms & Conditions. Yes, sadly it does mention no stage diving.
Set out below are the terms and conditions relating to your attendance at "Rotten Head Festival" to be held in Hong Kong 18, 19 & 20 October 2020 (the "Event") at AIA Vitality Park at the Hong Kong Observation Wheel, Hong Kong (the "Venue") and organised by Lantau Entertainment Limited (the "Organiser"). By purchasing a ticket and entering the Venue you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. To enter the Venue and attend the Event you must have a valid Ticket. Holders of Student/Under18 tickets must be able to provide either a valid full time Hong Kong student ID, or be able to prove your age. Children 3 and under may enter the event free if accompanied by a paying adult (no more than two children per adult are allowed). The Organiser reserves the right to demand proof of age in the form of your Hong Kong Identity card, passport or other form of proof of identity acceptable to the Organiser.
2. Searching is a condition of entry to the Venue and accordingly the Organiser has the right to search the bags and other personal belongings of all persons attending the Event and reserves the right as a result of such search to exclude any person from the Event and Venue or to exclude any person who refuses to be searched.
3. Upon admission to the Venue you will be provided with a stored value card (the "SV card") to be used solely as a cashless payment system for the purchase of goods at the Event being food, beverages and other merchandise belonging to the Organiser (the "Goods").
• You may visit any top-up location within the Venue and pay by either cash or credit card to top up your SV card with stored value. You can then use the stored value to purchase the Goods within the Venue at the Event with your SV card which will be accepted through a Point of Sale device. When your stored value runs out you can return to a top-up location and add more value.
• You may use the SV card to purchase the Goods only and it cannot be used as a means of making payments in any other way to the Organiser or for any other purpose whatsoever.
• The SV card will only be available for use at the Venue and during the Event. Once the Event is finished, the SV card may no longer be used and if you have any unused stored value remaining at that time, the same cannot be spent anywhere or used in any way whatsoever.
• You may apply for a refund of any unused stored value contained on your SV card following the Rotten Head Craft Beer and Music Festival 2019. Refunds will be available from 10am on Monday the 21 September 2020 until midnight on Saturday 21 November 2020. Such refunds may be granted to you at the Organiser’s absolute discretion (on a case by case basis) and the Organiser does not give any undertaking to issue such refunds.
• All purchases of Goods will be subject to availability and the Organiser does not expressly undertake to provide the Goods up to the amount of the stored value contained on the SV card.
• Title to and property in the SV card belongs to and remains with the Organiser.
• The SV card will be used as your re-entry to the venue. SV cards tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced.
• Lost or missing SV cards will not be replaced and those without cards will be refused admission to the Venue or may be removed from the Venue.
4. Whilst the Goods available for purchase at the Event are available through individual Vendor outlets at the Venue, the ownership of the Goods belongs to the Organiser and the Organiser is the seller of, and responsible for, such Goods. For the avoidance of doubt the contract entered into in respect of the sale of the Goods shall be between you and the Organiser. All complaints in relation to the Goods should be sent for handling to the Organiser’s Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The ticket you have purchased is for the Event and not for a specific band or artist and the Organiser reserves the right to alter or change the programme and line up without prior notification. Vendors, both beer and food are also subject to change without any prior warning.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Event at any stage, if deemed necessary in their sole opinion, or if circumstances arise which are outside their control, including but not limited to adverse weather conditions. In the event that the Event is cancelled or the line up changed, the Organiser will not be liable for the payment of any compensation or any loss of money and/or expenses incurred. In the event of the cancellation of the entire event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded through the ticket agent through whom the tickets were purchased.
7. No food, alcohol or soft drinks may be taken into the Venue. Baby formula and milk is acceptable.
8. The Organiser adopts a zero tolerance to drugs and as such all drugs, including legal highs are prohibited from the Event and Venue. You may be rejected or ejected from the Event and reported to the police if found to be in possession of any such substances.
9. The following articles are prohibited at the Venue and the Event :- illegal drugs or substances, musical instruments (including but not limited to drums), knives or similar weapons including chains/chain wallets, fireworks, explosives, lasers and laser pointers, flags, chairs, drones, professional cameras and audio recording devices, independent sound systems, generators, pets, smoke or gas canisters (including aerosols),megaphones, air- horns, dangerous or hazardous items of any description, glass vessels, poles [selfie sticks], unauthorised items for trading including but not limited to any goods or items using unauthorised event logos or brands, and any other item which in the sole opinion of the Organiser endangers public safety. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to the Event or to eject anyone found to be in possession of any such item(s).
10. The following behaviour is expressly prohibited at the Event and Venue :-
• Unauthorised professional photography or use of professional recording equipment and zoom lenses, audio visual or cinematographic devices
• Underage drinking. Alcohol cannot be brought in to the Venue.
• Smoking is not permitted anywhere at the venue
• Stage diving, moshing, climbing, crowd surfing
• Urinating in public places
• Unauthorised merchandising
The Organiser reserves the right to eject any person participating in such prohibited activity from the Event and Venue.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse anyone entry to the Event and Venue and to eject therefrom any person who in the sole discretion of the Organiser, fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting on the Organiser’s behalf. Anyone found to be causing damage to the Venue, behaving in an illegal or anti-social manner whether or not through alcohol or drug abuse, shall be ejected from the Venue and may be reported to the police.
12. The Event may be filmed and items used for internet streaming. By attending the Event you provide your consent to the use of your actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and /or audio recording of the Event or any element thereof in any media of whatever form throughout the world. You also agree to being filmed by police or security staff for the purpose of ensuring public security at the Event and preventing crime.
13. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, except in the case of death or personal injury if due to any negligent act or omission on their part. Persons attending the Event are responsible for their own valuables and the Organiser will not be liable for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Venue.
14. You understand and acknowledge that extended exposure to loud noise may cause damage to hearing and that smoke effects, strobe lighting and loud noises may be used at this event. The Organiser has no liability to you in relation to any damage caused by these matters.
15. The terms and conditions set out herein are subject from change from time to time and can be found on the Organiser’s website www.rottenheadfest.com
16. To the fullest extent permissible in law, the Organiser shall be entitled to assign any and all of its rights and obligations under these terms and conditions provided that your rights are not adversely affected to any material extent.
17. If any provision contained in the terms and conditions set out herein is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of these terms and conditions shall remain valid and enforceable
18. Any failure or delay on the part of the Organiser to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of any of its rights hereunder.
19. The terms and conditions set out herein shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.